The pet sitting division of our company is Spoiled Silly Pet Sitting Services & More ("Spoiled Silly Pets"), which was established in 2003 and serves hundreds of clients throughout the Inland Empire.
Traveling? Or just plain busy? We provide personalized care for your pets in the comfort of their own home, according to your instructions and their specific needs. Our exceptional dog walking service is popular with the canines as well as their owners. We can run them or we can stroll with them - whatever their style, we'll enjoy every step!
Pet sit service includes food, water, potty needs (litter box or yard poop scoop), exercise and/or playtime, and of course, extra lovin’! Household tasks include bringing in mail and newspapers, watering plants, taking out or bringing in trash receptacles, and basic security measures (turn lights on/off, open/close drapes or blinds).
We service horses, dogs, cats, bird, fish, reptiles and other small critters. And of course, if you'll let us... we spoil 'em all silly!
- INITIAL IN-HOME CONSULTATION (30-45 Minutes): FREE
- STANDARD VISIT 20-30 minutes: $22
- DELUXE VISIT (45 minutes): $28
- NIGHTY-NIGHT VISIT (8 hours, which includes a Deluxe Visit with overnight stay, generally 10pm - 6am): $67
- ADDITIONAL PETS if more than 2 pets (per visit): $3 per dog / $2 per cat / $1 per small animal (hamsters, birds, lizards, etc.)
- MEDICATION: $5 per shot / $2 per oral dose (only if necessary to administer separate from food/treat)
- HOLIDAY SURCHARGES: $5 per visit
(New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas)
- SPECIAL REQUESTS: Fees negotiable
*PLEASE NOTE: To cover transportation costs, an additional $5.00 per visit will be added for those outside of our routine service area (generally a 12-mile radius from our facility)